There are actually hundreds of lessons of my entrepreneurship journey. But I am just sharing 10 lessons from my 10 years entrepreneurship journey which are basicallly combined lessons of those hundreds of lessons:-
1. You should posses a growth mindset because it's all about mindset. Need to stay positive and keep patience throughout the beginning to the success of entrepreneurship journey!
2. Mistakes are gold. The more you do mistakes, the more you learn! It doesn’t mean you will keep doing mistakes lifelong xD. Rather learn from the mistake and never do the same mistake again!
3. Must ensure more than one income source! Sometimes if you won’t be able to earn revenues as much as you want from your business, that moment your second or third income source will come handy because you need money to survive, else you can even thrive with extra money by the way!
4. Don't do partnership with anyone or take co-founder or investors in a hurry without knowing each others mindset, values, habits, personality, behaviour, attitude, aim in life, goals, intention, passion, mission, vision, qualifications, skills, experience etc.
5. Never hire unskilled and inexperienced people on upper level positions (I mean CEO, COO, CTO, CMO, CFO, CBO, CIO, CSO, CGO etc.). Give opportunity to potential junior team members to participate in big projects to build a talent queue for future leadership and management!
6. Don't do anything without proper business plan including financial plan because it matters. Also you should have a contingency plan as well. (If plan A doesn’t work, then plan B. The Alphabet has 26 letters from A to Z)!
7. Focus on one thing at a time. Do try to make it happen dedicatedly, passionately and smartly. Don't try to do lots of things at the same time for your own good. Do one after another!
8. Time is money. Never waste any time, so do manage your time in a productive way!
9. Be a leader, not a boss! Ensure a friendly environment and working culture for the team members or employees!
10. Struggle is a part of the journey! So, Never give up and never stop learning something new! You should have a mentor who always keeps you motivated to grow on the right track.
Hope these ten lessons will help any young or wannabe entrepreneur to shape their mindset, business and more.