Co-founder plays a vital role at startups journey. But finding the right co-founder is a very tough job. With a good match co-founder you will become stronger to move forward. On the other hand with a bad match co-founder you will face lot of difficulties and those will force you backward. Lots of young entrepreneurs do mistakes when take co-founder for their startups or businesses. That's why tried to sum up with these 10 questions to find out the right fit co-founder at least primarily.
10 Questions to ask your potential Co-founder before confirmation or decision making:
1. Do you align with the startups mission vision I mean with the Startup's Why, How and What?
2. Does it excite you to sacrifice or leave everything else whatever you do such as Job or study or side hustles or other business if any?
3. Will you only focus on it until making it happen?
4. Are you willing to work 24/7 day and night?
5. Why are you interested (any expectations) to join this startup?
6. Will you willingly invest the whole money you have behind this startup or even borrow or fund raise to grow it anyhow?
7. What Skills or Skillset you have to fill up the skill gap in the startup team?
8. What experience you have which is needed or add value to this startup growth and which specific responsibility you would like to take officially such as Operations or Marketing or Technology or Financials etc.?
9. Will you be responsible enough for any critical situation such as big financial loss or others crisis and stay there to uphold the startup spirit?
10. What's your exit plan?
Hopefully these ten questions answers will help you find the right fit co-founder for your startup and make a wise decision for a long-term entrepreneurial journey together towards success.
#cofounder #cofounders #startup #entrepreneurship #partners #partnership #Uddoktagiri