I want my story to be featured on UddoktaGiri. What should I do?
Send an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you charge money for writing stories?
No we don’t. If anyone asks for it, please let us know.
What are the criteria for my story to be featured?
- Should be a registered entity.
- Should be at least 4-6 months old.
- Generally avoid new feature/product launches.
- Should have some market validation/traction.
- Shouldn’t be an idea only, at least MVP stage.
How long does it take for my story to be published?
Once accepted, a UddoktaGiri author will get in touch with you. And after the interview, it’ll take up to three weeks for the story to get published.
Dos and don’ts to remember
At UddoktaGiri, we live for startups and entrepreneurs. When you reach out to us please note and understand that it may not be possible for our team to get back to you immediately. We receive hundreds of emails daily, so it’s advisable to be patient. To help us help you, here are some quick dos and don’ts:
- In your email request, clearly mention your name, mobile number, website(along with the URL), social media handles, brief about startup.
- Please send this email request from your company’s(official) email ID.
- Avoid parallel conversations with different team members.
- We prefer communication over email.
Write Your Story
Write Your Story is a platform for everyone to be able to write and share their stories, experiences, knowledge, hacks, opinions and inspirations with millions of people. While you are at it, please keep in mind the terms and condition for writing on the platform.
All you need to do is visit Write Your Story. Sign up, create your author profile and start writing.
For any concerns or queries please write to email@example.com
We will try our best to get back with a response in 48 hours.
Things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the article is not a press release or promotional in nature.
- Our readers mainly comprise of entrepreneurs, people interested in starting up, people looking to join startups, students, VCs, etc.
- Kinds of articles- Insights on a space, news, trends, inspirational articles, listicles that have meaty content for an entrepreneurial audience, etc.
Please provide the following details in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event brief, location, website and date. In brief, please share the mutual expected deliverables.
For any advertising enquiry, please write to email@example.com from your official email ID. We will not entertain requests sent from personal/gmail/hotmail accounts.